Bhutan Cultural Tours

Bhutan- an incredible destination to experience the different, typical, and traditional culture

Bhutan is one of the most popular and famous destinations for those desiring to experience traditional Buddhist culture. With unique, unchanged, and traditional culture and practices, Bhutan gives awesome cultural tours. Most people say it is very nice to visit Bhutan and Bhutanese culture. Money and industries can only measure how to develop the country is, but the only culture determines how the country is blissful.

What is the religion Bhutanese follow?
Most Bhutanese, more than 75%, are Vajrayana Buddhists, and the Other 25% are Hindu. Minor numbers of Christians and Islam are also found. Bhutan’s culture is a little quite festive. Festivals of the nation are exciting and entertaining. Tshechu is one most popular festivals in Bhutan. Every city and village has its Tshechu celebration lasting from 3 to 5 days. Wearing traditional masks and ornaments and dancing in a traditional way is one most awesome ways to celebrate the fest.

Bhutan has its traditional dress code. Men wear ‘Gho’ and Women wear ‘Kira’.  Having a Cultural tour to Bhutan is more awesome with its traditional monasteries, called Dzongs which are also administrative centers of the nation. Traditional architecture that includes sloped roofs, earthen walls, and intricate wooden work makes a piece of art on every structure and construction. Walking and traveling with most alpine forests with blooming Lush Rhododendrons and Oaks, beautiful flowers, plants, and Himalayan trees, crossing traditional monasteries or Dzongs, visiting the different settlements of Bhutan, getting and experiencing the life of the villagers of Bhutan, and accompanying with the great views of Himalayas and making most incredible glimpse from several show-stopping viewpoints are more exciting. Visiting Bhutan makes you happier as like as happy Bhutanese people. It is the best way to refresh and relax in an awesome environment that makes you a happier person. 

We here Luxury Holidays Nepal has several packages and plans which can give the travelers a complete journey. Bhutan Tour, Magical Bhutan Tour, Best Bhutan Tour, etc is the most popular choice for every traveler and visitor. If you want to know more about tours in Bhutan please Contact Us.

Bhutan Cultural Tours Package(s)

Related Activities

Certificate & Partners

.... .... .... .... .... Bookmundi ....