Nepal is known for its natural beauties, a beautiful country sandwiched between two giant Asian countries China to the North and India to the rest of the directions. Also, Nepal is very rich in cultural and religious diversity.
1. The Annapurna Region is one of the best regions in Nepal – if not in the world – to trek, enjoy watching massif Himalayas and lush vegetation and the adventurous designs of the Mother Nature. Annapurna region escalates from Pokhara – The Queen of Lakes – and connects ‘herself’ with some of the finest green vegetation, and, ultimately, exhibits the luxury life of The Majestic Himalayas of Nepal. It is very unlikely to not falling in love with this region at the very first sight. Annapurna Region is popular in the world for its offering; varieties in its trekking list of options. From 3 days treks to three weeks long Annapurna Circuit that extends to historic kingdom Mustang; there is always something suitable for everyone here.
2. Many Adventures sports and Activities: Nepal is not only a place for sight-seeing but offers a lot of adventurous activities that add up more spices that will make your vacation adventurous and heroic. Mountaineering, Trekking, Boating, Rafting, Canoeing, Wildlife Safaris, Paragliding, Zip flying, Bungee Jumping, Skydiving are waiting for your personal touch.
3. UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Nepal, a small country –with an area of 147,516 sq. km, is home to ten UNESCO World Heritage Sites, which enhances the supplementary class to the country. These Sites are peaceful to visit, but despite the renovation program – because of the Earthquake – but the sites are still time-worthy to visit. However, Nepal is an open museum of thousands of temples and historical artifacts. We recommend you to visit various (crowded and silent) alleys and corners of Nepal to souvenir your memory of Nepal, and the Old and Vintage Culture of the country.
4. Value for Money: Nepal is a well-known destination to spend a short vacation, long holidays, or even for Honeymoon around the world with reasonable spendings. Statistically and economically, if you match the spending during hiking, treks or tour of Nepal with the rates from the other countries, possibly the difference will express how Nepal is a money-worth country. You can find an awesome range of Food items and pricing; you could live here for $20per day, Nepal also provides neat and hygienic hotels for about $20 per night.
5. The Variation in Elevation: Nepal is only the country in the whole world where the elevation changes from 62m to over 8848m above sea level. And also Nepal is gifted with the deepest George to the World’s highest Mountain, including the top 8 World Mountains. Green and lush forest to the dry desert in the Himalayas (Manang and Mustang) is the greatest natural property of Nepal. You will certainly fall in love with these.
6. Lakes in Nepal: In the world, for an outstanding display of their natural beauty and peculiarity, lakes of Nepal have gained much reputation. Rara Lake (the biggest lake of Nepal), Sheyphoksundo Lake (Deepest Lake in Nepal), Fewa Lake (Pokhara), and Begnas Lake (Pokhara) and Tilicho lake (lake situated at the highest altitude in the world) are some of the freshwater lakes. There are also many glaciers in the mountains region. Only, counting famous (discovered) lakes of Nepal, but there are over 200 Lakes, of exceptional beauty with glaciers’ origin, and many of them are famous from the Hindu religious point of view, awaits to be discovered by you.
7. Great variety of Cultures: Currently, in Nepal more than 100 ethnic groups are residing. All of their own custom and tradition, speak theirs on language, celebrate the festival in own way and musical influence and unique cuisine. Nepal is a very peaceful country for living despite the great diversity in religion and cast, where its dwellers enjoy offering positive vibes, smiles. The guest is God. Nepal is the only place where the living goddess “Kumari” exists.
8. Nepalese Cuisine: Unique style of taste blending with countless spices brought from North (China) and India (South), Nepali cuisine is famous for hot and spicy food. Nepalese food tastes lead South Asian Cuisine in terms of well-adjusted flavoring and producing much healthier food. Moreover, Nepal is a dreamland for, both, Vegetarians and for Non-Vegetarians. Various “masala” (spices ingredients) like tomatoes, yogurt, garlic, Black pepper, etc. are added to make a dish and make it delicious. Food is very affordable here in Nepal.