Mt. Everest and the other stunning peaks of the Mahalangur Himalayan range are something special about the Everest Stopover at the Kalapatthar Helicopter Tour package. Soaring over the cloud and mesmerizing beauties of the almighty Himalayans is the best thing about this Helicopter tour. This Heli trip is one of the amazing ways to admire and get lost with majestic views of the gigantic Himalayan ranges. Everest Stopover at Kalapatthar Helicopter Tour is one of the perfect options for those who don’t have enough time for the long and difficult trek in the foothills of the highest mountains. This is a dream come true package, who is willing to explore and encounter the world-class view with a delicious breakfast in the lap of the stunning Himalayas.
Highlights of Everest Kalapatthar Heli Tour with Kalapathher Landing
Venture Heli Ride
The Heli journey will be a 40min long, thrilling experience for everyone. Panoramic views of outstanding scenes leading to Lukla Airport. Reaching Lukla airport, you will fly over the Sagarmatha National Park home to diverse exotic flora and fauna. Aerial views of lakes, rivers, Sherpa settlements, and Khumbu icefalls. The final destination would be a popular vantage point - Kalapatthar.
Landing at Kalapatthar(5,555 m/18,225 ft)
Located in the south of Mt. Pumori. Kalapatthar is one of the incredible landmark stopovers for the magnificent Khumbu region which provides amazing panoramic views of the Himalayas. Kalapatthar is the world’s highest mountain viewpoint to the mighty Mt. Everest and of course, the world’s highest point to hold Webcam- Mount Everest Webcam capturing the summit of Mount Everest.
Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
Key Attractions of Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour With Kalapatthar landing
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas of the Everest regions such as Pumori, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Tawache, Lobuche, Lhotse, Mt. Everest, and many more giant mountains.
- Amazing landscape of the Khumbu region and sherpa and.
- Birds Eye views of lakes, rivers, glaciers, snow-capped hills, and icefalls.
- Experience one of the best aerial tours in the world.
- Flying over the most famous and renowned national park listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Helicopters stop at the world’s highest viewpoint, Kalapatthar.
- 100 % Full Refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather
- Breakfast at the world’s Highest Hotel
- Aerial views of a beautiful village, green valley, an alpine forest of rhododendron and pine tree.
Departure & Return Details
Departure Point: We will pick you up from your hotel inside Kathmandu Valley
Pickup Time: 6:30 AM
➺ Pick up from the hotel in Kathmandu and transfer to the airport
➺ Check-in at the airport and fly to Lukla: 45 minutes flight
➺ Landing at Lukla - fueling for 10 minutes
➺ Helicopter tour to Kalapattar via Everest Base Camp: 25 minutes flight
➺Landing at the Kalapattar for 10 minutes. Free time to enjoy the Himalayan scenery with the views of Mount Everest and several other mountains
➺ Fly to Everet View Hotel for breakfast: 15 minutes flight
➺ Enjoy breakfast with Himalayan scenery: 1 Hour
Fly to Kathmandu via Lukla: 1-hour flight
➺ Transfer back to your hotel
For the complete itinerary of the Everest Base Camp Landing Helicopter Tour, please click here.
Included in the cost
✓ Airport drops and picks up by a private vehicle.
✓ Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp and Kalapattar and return.
✓ 10 minutes stop at Kalapattar for sightseeing.
Excluded in the cost
✗ Optional - Breakfast USD 40 per person
✗ Everest National park fees are USD 25 (NPR 3000) per person- must be in Cash - pay locally in the Mountain
✗ Personal Expenses
✗ Food and drinks, unless specified
For the complete guide for the Everest Helicopter Tour, Please click here.
⇒ Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
⇒ We recommend you bring warm clothing during winter
⇒ Wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 1 week in advance of the start date of the experience.
Due to COVID 19, any booking made within April last 2022 is fully refundable if the claim is made within December last 2023.
From the US$ 849
US$ 1199 (Lowest Price Guarantee)
For 1 Pax: USD 899
For 2 pax: USD 889 per person
For 3 pax: USD 879 per person
For 4 pax: USD 850 per person
For 5 pax: USD 825 per person (Private)
For Indian Currency, Please click here.
Best Selling Day Activities in Kathmandu
1. Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley: 8-10 hours - $ 80 per person: Learn More
2. Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup: 2 hours- $ 210 per person: Learn More
3. Private Tour Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking from Kathmandu: 7-8 hours - $ 55 per person: Learn More
4. Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: 5-6 hours - $ 40 per person: Learn More
5. Private Full-Day Tour With Nagarkot Sunrise and Bhaktapur From Kathmandu: 7-8 hours - $ 55 per person: Learn More