Upper Mustang is also known as "the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal." This part of Nepal offers untouched beauty to visitors. In 1992, the upper Mustang region became accessible for treks and tourists. Since Mustang was the last prohibited kingdom in Nepal, it spent a very long time alone and formed its own unique culture and history.
Arid areas, cliffs, sacred fossil rocks, and old caves can all be found in Upper Mustang. The former capital of Upper Mustang, Lo Manthang, is a small settlement with around 150 homes, a palace, and the about 200-year-old Lhakhang monastery. Mustang comes under the Annapurna Conservation Area. As a result, you can see stunning views of the mountain ranges when trekking to Upper Mustang, including Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), and Manaslu (8,163m). You will pass through several incredible locations on your journey to the upper mustang, like Jomson, Kagbeni, Chhuksang, and many more, where you can learn more about the daily lives of the inhabitants and the various religious communities in Nepal.
The upper Mustang helicopter trip sounds extremely great, don't you think? Observing the beauty of the last forbidden kingdom and the one and only desert area of Nepal. of the entire Nepali desert and the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal are diverse and distinctive.
You can explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu as part of this tour package such as Pashupatinath Temple, Buddhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Swayamabhunath Temple, etc. These locations highlight Nepal's religious and historical aspects. You will stay in a luxury hotel with all the amenities and comfort you desire in urban regions like Pokhara and Kathmandu.
This package is the ideal way to enjoy a heli-ride, luxury services, and trekking all in one trip.
Also, Read Helicopter Tours in Nepal 2023.
Major Attractions of Upper Mustang Heli Trek with Luxury Accommodations in Kathmandu
Upper Mustang and Helicopter ride
Upper Mustang is also referred to as "Nepal's last forbidden kingdom." Visitors can experience unspoiled beauty in this region of Nepal. The upper Mustang region opened to trekkers and visitors in 1992. A helicopter ride in Upper Mustang will be a very exciting experience, and you can see the beauty of the area, such as cliffs, sacred fossil rocks, ancient caverns, arid terrain, and some of the magical views of the Himalayan Ranges.
Luxury accommodation offers the ultimate travel experience. It will have all the conveniences you need while staying there, along with really comfy suites. This is the greatest option for those who enjoy visiting various destinations in comfort and elegance.
Amazing Trekking Experience
People who enjoy traveling in Himalayan regions find trekking trips to be wonderful experiences, and Upper Mustang trekking is among the most exciting that someone can have. The trek to the upper Mustang takes you to a number of magnificent locations, where you can see some incredible human settlements and the splendor of nature. Once you arrive at the trekking trip's destination, the effort you put into each day of walking will be worthwhile.
Please, click here for Luxury Tours in Nepal.
More Highlights of Upper Mustang Heli Trek with Luxury Accommodations in Kathmandu
- Visit the Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most sacred places for Hindus.
- Explore the Sawyambhunath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa.
- Learn more about Nepal's history as you explore Patan Durbar Square.
- Get the greatest trekking experience possible.
- As you pass by several gompas, chortens, flying prayer flags, and caverns, you will start to feel spiritual.
- Visit the ancestors of Lo Manthang while touring the imperial palace.
- You can take a stroll without worrying about the weather because the area is in a rain shadow.
- Watch the Tibetan impact as it affects the local culture and way of life.
- Stunning vistas of the Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and other mountain ranges.
- As you observe the Tibetans interacting with one another and carrying prayer flags, take in their spirituality.
- Observe the inhabitants' traditions and culture as they coexist closely, much like Tibetans.
- Experience Upper Mustang's greatest helicopter ride.
In various parts of Nepal, the Luxury Holiday Nepal Team organizes all sorts of tours, treks, adventure activities, and heli-ride packages. You can contact us for a discussion if you'd like to learn more about other trip plans. We also provide customized itineraries.
Please, click here for tours and treks in Nepal.
Also, Read Types of Trekking in Nepal.
For more information about the trip feel free to Contact us.