Mt. Everest and the other stunning peaks of the Mahalangur Himalayan range are something special about the Everest Stopover at the Kalapatthar Helicopter Tour package. Soaring over the cloud and mesmerizing beauties of the almighty Himalayans is the best thing about this Helicopter tour. This Heli trip is one of the amazing ways to admire and get lost in the majestic views of the gigantic Himalayan ranges. Everest Stopover at Kalapatthar Helicopter Tour is one of the perfect options for those who don’t have enough time for the long and difficult trek in the foothills of the highest mountains. This is a dream come true package, who is willing to explore and encounter the world-class view with a delicious breakfast in the lap of the stunning Himalayas?
Major Highlights of Everest Kalapatthar Heli Tour with Kalapathher Landing
Venture Heli Ride
The Heli journey will be a 40min long, thrilling experience for everyone. Panoramic views of outstanding scenes leading to Lukla Airport. Reaching Lukla airport, you will fly over the Sagarmatha National Park home to diverse exotic flora and fauna. Aerial views of lakes, rivers, Sherpa settlements, and Khumbu icefalls. The final destination would be a popular vantage point - Kalapatthar.
Landing at Kalapatthar(5,555 m/18,225 ft)
Located in the south of Mt. Pumori. Kalapatthar is one of the incredible landmark stopovers for the magnificent Khumbu region which provides amazing panoramic views of the Himalayas. Kalapatthar is the world’s highest mountain view of the mighty Mt. Everest and of course, the world’s highest point to hold a Webcam- Mount Everest Webcam capturing the summit of Mount Everest.
Breakfast at the world’s Highest Hotel
Later, the helicopter takes you back to the Syangboche Airport, which is the world's highest airport. In Everest View Hotel, you will be served a hot and delicious breakfast with a great hour and hospitality from the Sherpa of the Khumbu region. While having breakfast, you will be amazed by the majestic views of giant snow-capped mountains just before your breakfast.
More Highlights of Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour With Kalapatthar landing
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas of the Everest regions such as Pumori, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Tawache, Lobuche, Lhotse, Mt. Everest, and many more giant mountains.
- Amazing landscape of the Khumbu region and sherpa
- Bird's Eye views of lakes, rivers, glaciers, snow-capped hills, and icefalls.
- Experience one of the best aerial tours in the world.
- Flying over the most famous and renowned national park listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Helicopters stop at the world’s highest viewpoint, Kalapatthar.
- 100 % Full Refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather
- Breakfast at the world’s Highest Hotel
- Aerial views of a beautiful village, a green valley, and an alpine forest of rhododendron and pine tree.
If you're looking for similar types of helicopter trips we also offer some of the best packages such as a Helicopter tour to Langtang, a Helicopter tour to Upper Mustang, an Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour from Kathmandu, and many more.
Departure & Return Details
Departure Point: We will pick you up from your hotel inside Kathmandu Valley
For a complete guide to Everest Base Camp Helicopter, please click here.
Helicopter Tour in Nepal: An Exceptional angle of Espying Nepal
If you need any further information, please contact us.